A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Assistant”.
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Provide and execute administrative HR support for the HR Shared Service Center and the operating companies in such a way that the (corporate) policies, plans, and programs are realized and the data and administration are correct and up to date.
This position is based in Dubai.
- Assist with maintaining job descriptions for all employees.
- Assist with updating Organization Charts.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the HR database.
- Assist with Recruitment and Selection Processes.
- Assist with coordination of Performance Appraisal process.
- Ensure leave requests are completed by employees & maintain leave schedule.
- Issue relevant documentation to new employees as requested by senior HR staff.
- Assist with on boarding and induction of new employees.
- Assist with requirements related to Medical Insurance.
- Assist employees with staff queries.
- Assist with all administrative functions.
Experience & Knowledge
- Education – Bachelors
- Experience – 2-3 Years
- Language & Proficiency – Proficient in English
PERSONAL LEADERSHIP EXPECTATIONS
- Learning Agility – Strong ability and willingness to learn from experience, adapt, and embrace new situations. Being open to new experiences, people, and information. Desire to excel and grow new skills.
- Connecting – Strong communicator and promotes open communication across the organization. Empowers & connects other people with a positive impact, provides energy and demonstrates, passion, trust & respect.
- Client – Oriented Supporting both internal and external clients. Attune and confidently act to their needs, adding value and building strong relationships.
- Accountability – Takes ownership and initiative, acts with confidence, and works under own direction. Is able to make prompt and clear decisions, which may involve though choices or considered risk.
- Delivering Results – Actively focused on achieving sustainable results with a passion for success. Strives for operational excellence in all goals set.