A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Corporate Sales Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Khoory Hotels|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED – (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
I. JOB SUMMARY
Sales Manager reports directly to the Head of Sales and interacts with other sales personnel within the hotel and other Al Khoory properties. Maintains high profile within the trade and professional associations dealing with his/her marketing area. Interacts with individuals outside the hotel within his/her marketing area, including clients, local hotel associations, competitors and other members of the local community as directed through local marketing conditions.
II. MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, manage and implements all sales action plans related to his/her marketing area as outlined in the Marketing Plan.
- Assigns major travel functions (i.e. trade shows, associations) that deal specifically with his/her marketing area.
- Establishes and maintains files on major active accounts within his/her marketing area as part of the central filing system.
- Promotes and produces sales leads to all Al Khoory properties.
- Plans sales trips under the direct approval of the Head of Sales to major marketing areas, calling on accounts within their specific marketing area. Reports to Head of Sales on potential markets needing coverage.
- Provides feedback to the Head of Sales in changing marketing conditions, includes trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his/her marketing areas. Arranges FAM/Site inspection trips to hotels by major clients and accompanies clients.
- Disseminates sales related information to other departments as appropriate through the Head of Sales & Marketing.
- Maintains a high level of exposure in the hotel in major markets areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone contacts and written communications.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer service and client relations.
- Performs relates duties and special projects as assigned that are specific to the geographical area.
- Performs duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the immediate superior.
III. JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Achieving the Sales targets
- Maintaining of the current Active Accounts
- Generates new accounts
IV. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPIs)
- Sales Targets
- Customer Service Satisfaction of Active and New Accounts
V. COMMUNICATION & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Corporate Accounts
- Travel Agents
- General Manager
- Hotel General Manager
- Head of Departments
- Sales Team
- Marketing Team