A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Sales Engineer”.
|Company Name||Juma Al Majid Holding Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To close the sales cycle for assigned multi-brand construction products by identifying prospects & projects in the market, supporting customers with suitable solutions/proposals, techno-commercial negotiations, and close follow up to convert potential enquiries into orders to achieve department sales targets.
- Meets department assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines and works as one team to close the sales cycle.
- Extensively moves around in the assigned territory, to explore the market, meet existing & new customers to develop & grow Multi Brands business.
- Establishes new accounts by identifying potential customers; plans and organizes sales calls and schedules frequent customer visits.
- Identifies current and future projects in the market, verifies them and deals in a way, as to increase chances of winning the project
- Finalizes project deals by meeting customer requirements and project budgets
- Gains customer acceptance/confidence, by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Prepares sales reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing sales information.
- Keeps a record of submitted priced offers and other related correspondence with clients & systematically follows-up to close sales.
- Manages time effectively, in order to maximize productivity.
- Reports weekly to the Sales Manager on all sales activities conducted & also submits visit reports on client-calls made.
- Actively gathers market intelligence about activities of competitors in the market and regularly updates thru’ weekly reports.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; product trainings; visiting the sites; witnessing testing and commissioning.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinates closely with supplier’s technical team, in order to comply with client/project requirements.
- Minimum 7-8 years work experience in Multi brand products (Portable compressors, Rollers, Pavers, Dump trucks, Backhoe loaders and other light construction equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in English language
- Proficient in sales and negotiation skills, territory management.
- Essential computer proficiency, such as Microsoft office, Auto CAD.
- UAE driving license and car are a must