A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “FM Engineer”.
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Applicants must be based in UAE
- Applicants must have FM experience in UAE
- Applicants must have UAE driving license
- Abu Dhabi & Al Ain
- Providing professional and affective TFM service.
- To effectively manage the strategic direction of the facilities and engineering services along with a number of outsourced service providers. The prime objective is to ensure that adequate management systems are in place to continually ensure a safe and robust environment for achieving superior performance throughout the property.
- B Tech Mechanical Engineering/Electrical with good experience in maintenance and FM services
- Excellent level of knowledge relating to MS Office.
Experience and Skills:
- minimum 6 years of experience in FM
- Able to priorities work and meet deadlines within costs constraints.
- Rapid and accurate analysis of issues. Pro-actively seek to resolve problems with good analytical skills and initiative
- In depth FM experience with relevant history of installation, maintenance and repair
- Manage and supervise the daily activities of team. Ensure optimal use of labor and resources.
- Oversee and carry out the installation, maintenance and repair of a wide range of equipment.
- Preparation and submission of quotations and estimates. Liaise with technicians to ensure accuracy of quotations and estimates.
- To respond in a prompt and efficient manner to all reactive issues and help desk requests.
- Arrange team resources to cover both PPM and Reactive duties as required by site operations.
- Reports to manager on job progress and issues on daily basis, ensuring adequate stock is maintained to resource the MEP team in advance.
- Accurate monitoring on a daily basis of hours booked and clocked hours.
- Arrange for site inspection from time to time monitor standard of work and completion schedule to ensure quality of workmanship is maintained on site.
- Coordinate with other teams ensuring satisfactory completion of all work requests.
- Flexibility to work to shift patterns as and when required. Flexible availability for 24/7 standby duties and emergency call outs.
- Administration and clerical responsibilities as required by job.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Display a sound knowledge of MEP installation, maintenance and civil related works.
- Immediately notify the manager of any safety issues or concerns. Maintain a safe place to work.
- Health and safety policies and practices are essential to this role and are a condition of employment.
- Provide progress reports on allocated work orders, as required.
- Identify any training needs for each member of the team and ensure training schedule is created and maintained.
- Good reporting and technical skills.
- Handling SAP, inventory process.
- Weekly visits on below mentioned projects as per management instruction and preparing the provide support to MEP team on operations.
- Prepare the monthly and weekly reports.
- Coordinate with other teams ensuring satisfactory completion of work requests.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports.
- Knowledge on the PPM, corrective and reactive calls.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.