A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Auditor”.
||Mohamed Hilal Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CIA | CA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,500 AED – 12,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. As a Senior Internal Auditor, you should possess a strong knowledge of auditing principles and procedures with excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Propose and plan for Operational audits in business units.
- Execute Operational audit and assess company operations, process, compliance, and other associated risks.
- Identify opportunities for improving business processes, based on audit outcomes, to minimize risks.
- Prepare and present quality reports of audit findings and recommendations to Management and Department stakeholders
- Coordinate with auditees to identify areas of risk within auditees’ businesses.
- Develop strategic initiatives to maintain and improve the audit function.
- Perform audit-related investigation as directed by Senior Management
- Evaluate and recommend redesign to internal controls and management policies/procedures.
- Ensure compliance with government laws and company regulations.
- Degree in Industrial Engineering (IE), Business Engineering or Commerce
- Bi-lingual capabilities (English and Arabic/Native)
- CIA qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience in the same role preferably from Factory and Retail Industry
- Auditing experience or apprenticeship with International Audit companies desirable
- Excellent technical skills and commitment to quality.
Apply Now : [email protected]