A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Coordinator”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 118362
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Efficiently completing vehicle invoicing of vehicles via SAP IS Auto.
- Accurate handling and producing of reports via SAP IS Auto in regards to stocks, monthly invoices etc.
- Assist in organizing and managing Trade Used Cars vehicles.
- Work in conjunction with team to provide consistently high level of customer satisfaction and complete general department administration duties including liaising with other internal partners.
- Assist in vehicle display, inventory management, Initiating and managing the process for Trade used car Invoicing
- Safe keeping and quality checks on each vehicle prior hand over.
- Take reasonable care for own health & safety and also take care that his or her acts do not adversely affect the health & safety of others.
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns (internal/external) to improve operational ease.
- Comply with company QHSE rules and guidelines and SOPs and report all incident to the supervisor
- Undertake safety awareness trainings as provided by the company
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedure of the company
About The Job
- Strong English communication skills
- 1-2 years, experience of customer service
- Pleasant personality
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems such as Excel & Sap
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.