A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Graphic Designer”.
|Qualification||Degree / Diploma|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 115572
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
Secure that the graphic standards that are implemented in the IKEA store are in line with the IKEA manuals.
- Install IKEA Trade Name & Word mark are probably projected and strictly observed as set out in the IKEA Trade Mark Manual and Company Policy document.
- Plan and execute a high level of Graphic solutions by communicating IKEA product features and solutions in all in-store areas.
- Daily and weekly checks made on implementation and application of graphic displays to ensure consist standards and translations are correct (in line with IKEA visual identity. IKEA Trademark and IKEA pricing as described in the IKEA Manual).
- Work with Sales and in store logistics by following the work brief process in planning and implementing graphic solutions to support the stores set sales targets and activity calendar.
- Implement graphic communication (notice board, usage of IKEA furnishing in Offices, signage & Posters) to all sales support areas and non-customers areas in order to maintain the store in accordance to IKEA standards, so that the perception of visitors to those areas is as strong as in the store.
- Plan and execute any changes to graphic solutions as directed from 1st GD within the store so that they are in keeping with the store’s current commercial calendar and activities.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of Graphic Com-In related to IKEA manuals, proven ideas and guidelines (continual usages of toolbox for updates from IKEA Sweden) as set out by IKEA System B.V. in order to improve own skill base and competence (use yearly improvement plan set by Com-In Manager).
- Obtain a knowledge of our competitor’s activities, the local market and our customers (communication, marketing adverts and trends in graphic materials) in order to develop awareness of Ikea Customers with the store.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
Degree / Diploma in Interior Designing or Architecture
5 years’ experience within the Communication & Interior Design department in one or more IKEA stores.
- Must have skills in using sign making equipment and preferably experience in working with MacIntosh graphic software
- Customer Focussed
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
You must have been an Al-Futtaim employee for at least 18 months in order to be considered.
You must inform your HRBP in confidence of your application.