A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Serco Middle East
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The Job Opportunity
Serco Middle East is looking to hire an Operations Manager for one of its prestigious contracts, Khadamat based in Al Ain. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full remit of the delivery of Operations Management Hard and Soft services of the contract including operational and service provider team management, PPM, and specialist services.
The key purpose of this role is to support the General Manager in the Business Development element for Khadamat FM, proactively seeking opportunities through engagement with key customers, for the development of FM and other solutions as part of the business growth plan.
- Develops the strategy for the service delivery of the operations elements of the business
- Leads the management of reporting on contract performance for the Operations Department within the contract and to the Client.
- Provide direction and support to all direct reports staff for the resolution of issues, compliance and all department associated problems by way of mentoring and coaching techniques.
- Oversee the Stakeholder Management Plan, relating to Operations Department, ensuring that key stakeholders’ engagement levels are monitored, and any negative feedback is escalated to the General Manager.
- Manage and participate in the Annual Customer Satisfaction Survey and create, implement and monitor action plans, for the Operations Department, identified as a result of the survey results.
- Responsible for the preparation of Budgets, financial monitoring, and cost controls of the operational departments.
- To oversee the management of operational departments asset register in accordance with commercial manual and CAPEX principles.
- Support the implementation and management of continual improvement/ Operational excellence initiatives, projects, and programs across all areas of the department including service delivery, staff engagement, cost reductions, and innovation. Act as the company champion of Operational Excellence.
- To update and monitor the operational department risk register and carry out a risk assessment to all high-risk activities and escalate to the General Manager as required.
- To comply with the organization’s QHSE policies and procedures at all times
What We Are Looking For In Our Candidates
We are looking for someone with a degree in a relevant discipline (eg IT or engineering), preferably with qualifications in Facilities Management-related disciplines. The ideal candidate should be someone who can actively support innovation and continuous improvement, set clear objectives for the team, engage and influence others by using a wide range of communication methods and styles. He/She should establish an effective relationship with a wide range of stakeholders inside and outside their immediate working environment.
- 7 years minimum experience in working as a manager within a facilities management organization.
- 5 years minimum experience in managing a multi-skilled operational team.
- Technically competent with a clear knowledge and experience of building operations management and life safety processes.
- Proven experience in Integrated Facilities Management environment including operational delivery on multiple building facilities.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including word, excel, and PowerPoint. Adaptable to use company systems as required to the operations.
- Knowledge of international FM best practices, preferably in multiple sectors.