A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Receivable Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | ICAEW
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- Ensure all monies due to the LIN SCAN are collected promptly
- Report and monitor any deviation from the outlined credit standards by LS customers
- Ensure accurately and timely invoicing
- Daily collection report (CDC + PDC) should be prepared and sent to Group FM and Treasury
- Ensure all cash received are properly applied via proper management of all cash applications
- Ensure all customers have access to standard templates designed by the company for invoicing credit remittance
- Manage and establish all limits of customers, while conducting a credit check on the customers
- Maintaining the necessary files and records including all documentation related to the customers (agreement copy, trade license, credit application form, others)
- Compile recommendations towards improving collection and invoicing qualities
- Report on a daily basis: invoice adjustment, cash receipt, aging totals, and invoice totals.
- Keep company information confident towards protecting the company’s values in the public’s view
- Posts monthly transactions to maintain the company’s account ledgers
- Monthly sending statement of account to all customers
- Monthly accounts receivables reconciliation to make sure the accounts tally.
- Adhere strictly to the company’s internal account control by maintaining outlined financial security
- Develop the company’s AR budgets and plan.
- Reviewing and updating weekly the collection report and comparing it with the targeted plan/cash flow.
- Weekly report to be raised to Group Finance Manager related to the invoicing, collection, uncollectable balances, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned by LIN SCAN Group Finance Manager within the job role.
- Bachelor Education in Finance
- Five years of experience in credit and collections.
- Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of accounting software is a plus.
- Managerial skills and experience are a must.