|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Marketing or Related Field)|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who We Are
We are a leading luxury retailer in the Middle East, with more than 600 stores, 300 brands, and over 65 years of experience in the region, we are the premiere destination for luxury goods. To fuel the next stage of our organization’s growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now’s your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you’ll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What You’ll Be Doing
Our Marketing Manager is responsible for setting the Regional Marketing Strategy, maintaining excellent relations with key suppliers and ensuring the implementation of action plans in accordance with the strategic direction of the General Manager.
We are looking for a digitally native Marketer who is innovative in their approach and displays dynamism in how they convey ideas. You will lead a small marketing team of a leading global fashion brand who are on a journey of exciting transformation.
- Develop the business plan of the Marketing Department in line with the strategic objectives of the Brand
- Formulate and communicate the Marketing Department performance objectives and continuously monitor progress and alignment towards strategic objectives
- Develop the Marketing Department policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements
- Oversee the operations of the Marketing Department, provide expertise, encourage teamwork and facilitate related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards and staff pride in contribution
- Monitor the yearly budget of the Marketing Department and control expenditure to ensure optimal use
Marketing and Strategic Operations
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and mark-up factors
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers
- Participate with Brand/ Product Managers and/or the Division Manager in setting up the yearly plan suitable for the market and as per the brands guidelines
- Participate with the General Manager in strategic meeting with suppliers, regional teams…to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity…)
- Monitor the market trends, identify new target markets and determine potential positioning
- Coordinate with suppliers, contractors, logistics, marketing and merchandizing with regards to new openings, closing or renovation operations
- Maintain smooth relationship with the suppliers and business partners
- Follow up on sales reports and use information to take action when necessary
- Record, monitor and analyze market trends, competitor activities and provides suggested action plans
- Provide the General Manager with quantitative and qualitative reports using data from market studies
- Assist the General Manager in defining the yearly strategic plan for the network and in preparing the yearly budgets and forecasted sales
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Manage the organization’s resources within budget guidelines
- Provide prompt, thorough, and accurate information to keep management appropriately informed of the organization’s financial position
- Assign individual objectives for employee performance management purposes, manage performance, empower staff, and provide formal and informal feedback in order to support professional development and maximize performance
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field/ Master’s degree is a plus
- A minimum of 8 years of fashion marketing experience
- Proven management skills of leading teams within fashion brands
- Strong experience within the GCC market and a good understanding of the regional customer
- Marketing experience within the digital world
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship builder / collaboration
- Creative approach
- Good business acumen
What We Can Offer You
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.