A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Project Manager- Supply Chain”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Supply Chain Management)|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 109361
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for delivering multi work stream projects that span across one or more business units in the area of supply chain.
The job holder will play a crucial role in delivering on-time, high-quality, successful projects within the specified constraints of time and cost.
- Full project life cycle ownership from initiation, approval to management of issues, risk, change request to deployment.
- Manage resources, financials and all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure alignment and achievement of strategic objectives
- Provide on-site leadership for the project team members to ensure achievement of the project
- Prepare cost, business case and project plan for all phases of the project
- Report on project progress using metrics
- Comprehend interdependencies and business needs
- Leads the project management team, presentation and communication with the senior management and relevant stakeholders
- Establish best practices that supports continuous improvement
- Procure supply chain/logistics deal.
- Manages the agreed pre-opening and Capex budget and takes responsibility for the costs as defined in the project budget.
- Secure regular evaluations after project completion. Ensure that all necessary project data & information are approved, documented, evaluated and archived.
Reporting & Compliance
- Share best practice compliance WOW with brands in regards of reporting and process
- Prepare and distribute scheduled and ad hoc reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain compliant records of Project/Contract Management related activities for future reference or audit purposes.
- Report instances of Project unsatisfactory performance to Project members, stakeholder or Leadership in a timely manner.
- To manage queries and issues relating to and resolving project issues with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Coach, mentor and support professional development of the project team members.
- Assist in development of regional logistics teams, cross training ways of working.
- Support and deliver business portfolio growth.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Experience of working on multiple projects with multiple parties and variety of services, with proven ability in negotiations, preferably with AGILE or other Project management qualification.
- Excellent leadership, oral and written English communication.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Experienced in Financial analysis and budget development, cost modelling preferably with recognized finance qualification.
- Self-motivated and decisive.
- System use: ERP such as SAP, WMS MS Office, MS Project, Blue works/ Visio.
- 8+ years’ experience in Project related activity minimum 5 years in a management role, contract negotiation, and logistics administration across multiple disciplines. Through knowledge of subcontracting.
- Having experience in E-commerce; OMS, integration with ERP/fulfilment centres, last mile.
- Experience having P&L responsibility.
- Have a retail industry experience.
- Have delivered projects on Freight, Warehousing, Transport.
- Knowledge and application of industry standard Project Management processes and procedures.
- Ability to work independently, capable of advising /making best business practice decisions.
- Ability to work within an international, diverse cultural environment and able to form excellent relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Able to work in dynamic, fast paced, pressurized environments, adapting to rapid change in an agile and positive manner, whilst continuing to provide economical and time focused solutions to critical business needs.
- Able to work to tight deadlines, providing AGILE, economical and focused solutions.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to self-manage and use own initiative where necessary / appropriate.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.