A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Coordinator”.
|Bachelors Degree | CIPS | Diploma (Finance/Engineering)
|3 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Key impact areas would be the implementation of IFS, implementation of the procurement process, implementing strategies for cost reduction, supplier consolidation, and quality improvements. Negotiate with suppliers issue timely purchase orders to meet project requirements and ensure goods and services are delivered on time.
This position will be based in Dubai.
- Responsible for the purchase of products and services in the organization ensuring that quality products and services are procured at the best reasonable price.
- Review procurement requisitions in accordance with organizational requirements, sources goods and services from
- Perform cost-benefit analysis on planned acquisitions.
- Develop and implement procurement plans as per organization requirements.
- Identify new potential vendors for strategic sourcing.
- Develop long-term partnerships with local and foreign suppliers.
- Reconcile vendor accounts for pending materials and payments.
- Review product availability and/or pricing information with suppliers.
- Track and maintain inventory levels in the stores for all items required, ensuring optimum use of inventory.
- Coordinate daily procurement activities and logistics.
- Monitor and control database, documents, and correspondence related to procurement and logistics.
- Monitor quality of procured materials. Develop cost reduction, cost avoidance, and cost containment program.
- QHSSE Compliance – Ensure that Fugro policies and procedures are understood, implemented, and adhered to by all employees.
- CIPS/Finance/Engineering Diploma
- Working experience 3-8 years
- Purchasing Organization
Languages & Proficiency
- English – Proficient
Personal Leadership Expectations
- Learning Agility – Strong ability and willingness to learn from experience, adapt and embrace new situations. Being open to new experiences, people and information. Desire to excel and grow new skills.
- Connecting – Strong communicator and promotes open communication across the organization. Empowers & connects other people with positive impact, provides energy and demonstrates, passion, trust & respect.
- Accountability – Takes ownership and initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction. Is able to make prompt and clear decisions, which may involve though choices or considered risk
- Delivering Results – Actively focused on achieving sustainable results with a passion for success. Strives for operational excellence in all goals set.
- Change Agent – Drives organizational and cultural change to facilitate organizational development. Deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents.