A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Mamaleek Building Materials (L.L.C.)|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
1. Be responsible for the day to day operations for Al Mamaleek Building Materials Missouri Iron Works.
2. Report to Managing director daily on the important issues.
3. Maintain stock count with stores dept.
4. Interact with Sales Team to ensure maximum productivity.
5. Keep a master schedule of production, shipments, and order receipts.
6. Interface with accounting to ensure payments are received and credited. Keep outstanding payments to a minimum. Assure all accounting reports are done as required.
7. Work with HR to make sure all employment visas/agreements/etc are kept current.
8. Oversee Missouri production team. Work with Missouri head engineer to assure workflow is productive while keeping overtime to a minimum.
9. Education: Bachelor’s degree in business management or Mechanical Engineer.
10. Thorough understanding of manufacturing, business process and management, requirements, and dynamics for 5 years.
11. Must possess UAE Drivers License.
12. Language – must be proficient in English and Hindi.
13. Must have a minimum of 3 years experience in the UAE.