A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Key Account Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Marketing/Business/Sales)|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED Plus Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Manage; develop the IBU sales in line with Sales department and IBU strategy plan in order to increase Emirates Post revenue and profit / Share of Wallet to contribute the required business results and gain new customers and to enhance the existing customer portfolio and retain.
Strategy, Policy and Procedure
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Adhere pricing policy & discount guidelines in order to ensure optimum margins are maintained.
- Set the strategic direction for the account portfolio, including the development and retention of existing business & new business opportunities.
- Dealing with Sensitive and confidential information related to work with direction to protect the interest of the Emirates Post.
Sales Pipeline Management
- Formulate a sales plan that identifies new customers on a global platform, thereafter developing the gained portfolio of customers (through cross-sell/up-sell activities) to increase EP performance so that the targeted results are achieved.
- Implement the department strategy to sell tailor-made solutions to the e-commerce industry sector.
- Create awareness of Emirates Post Products and Services and demonstrate industry knowledge in order to provide the most attractive solutions to customers.
- Update details of customers, pipeline opportunities and sales activity in CRM in a timely manner
- Formulate a sales plan that incorporates initiatives for securing new business (on boarding new customers), developing the existing portfolio of customers (through cross-sell/up-sell activities) to increase EP share of wallet so that the required results are achieved.
- Develop and implement a strategy to sell tailor-made solutions to the assigned portfolio industry sector.
- To continuous develop knowledge of Emirates Post Products & Services and Industry knowledge in order to provide the best possible solutions to customer.
- Update details of customers, pipeline opportunities and sales activity in CRM in a timely manner.
- Review And Analyze customer feedback, interdepartmental feedback, processes and procedures with the result of improving financial results and the customer experience.
- Build a strong relationship and ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential, reducing attrition rate and minimizing opportunities for competitors to gain business.
- Establish and maintain broad relationships with relevant Directors or Senior managers (decision makers and influencers) within the customer base.
- Liaise with Digital/IT team to implement APIs/integration and other digital solutions to process shipments.
- Provide all supportive information relating to customer contracts and maintained accurately in the customer database.
- Build an opportunity pipeline with an objective of securing a minimum of 2-3 large customers per quarter that will contribute to sustainable growth.
- Oversee and suggest corrective actions including rate increases to maintain the required levels of profitability.
- Develop a working relationship with various internal departments (Commercial, Finance, Operations, Customer Service, IT) to ensure enhanced customer care and requirement.
- Provide regular reports on progress and business forecasts to internal stakeholders to evaluate performance vs key performance indicators
- Report Sales KPIs and identify fluctuations, define causal factors, implement recommended solutions and corrective actions.
- Complete sales reports includes Sales activity, Productivity, New business signed.
Business Intelligence – Development
- Gain knowledge and awareness of competitor activity in overseas markets.
- Analyze UAE market trends and sales opportunities and incorporate these into the sales plan.
- Develop and achieve of sales through the defined sales channel(s) territory, with support from Business Development and Marketing.
- Focus on growing and developing existing customers, together with generating new business opportunities, through strategic selling, influencing and skillful negotiation
- Identify areas of improvement in the sales process, taking into account changes in the business, cost reduction and productivity improvement best practices.
- Work closely with the sales coordinator to ensure customers’ after-sales issues are resolved in a timely manner and shipment status/service quality reports are provide to them as per schedule.
- Perform any other responsibilities relating to this job request or work task as allocated by the Line Manager or other Senior Management.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Bachelor degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration.
- 4-6 years of experience in an international logistics company required sales and business development, with a good Knowledge of enterprise’s product portfolio and how to leverage the appropriate products to directly impact the customer’s business priorities and results.