A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Ramz PJSC|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree | Software Engineer|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Al Ramz Corporation P.J.S.C. is seeking for an IT Operation Manager to join our growing team. As an IT Operations manager, you will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues. You will ensure high-quality technical support and increase client satisfaction. You will also manage all IT Assets and the cycles of the incident and problem management.
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate the performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Train and support help desk representatives and technicians
- Set specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop daily, weekly, and monthly reports on help desk activities
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams
- Update and maintain all IT Assets
- Maintain Incidents cycle and assure the quality of resolution
- Maintain the problem management and assure the quality of resolution
- Managing the internal processes and ensuring responsible for smooth operations, that SLAs are being fulfilled.
- Proactively supports access control and security as a top priority in providing daily support to businesses.
- Conducting regular system audits, regular access assessment, and backup assessment.
- Providing direction for IT team members and ensuring that the correct process is being followed in providing support.
- Managing team schedule and ServiceDesk tickets.
- Develops and implements IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT Operations.
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Analyzes reports of major incidents, problems and creates a strategy to resolve their root causes.
- Assess vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Adhere to Al Ramz policies and procedures
- Manage systems backups
- Mandatory to hold a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related curriculum.
- Minimum five (5) years of diversified experience preferably obtained from Financial institutions/Regulatory Agencies.
- Excellent working knowledge of networking operations.
- Good Knowledge of Infrastructure operations
- General understanding of software programming and systems design
- Good understanding of ITIL processes
- High level of ownership and accountability
- Ability to make sound decisions in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Highly collaborative team player with the ability to build relationships with multiple teams.
- Strong, clear communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation).