A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Consultant”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 105666
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Sales Consultant – Linde | Material Handling Equipment |FAMCO | Dubai
About The Position
We are currently looking to recruit experienced Sales Engineers for our Linde Material Handling Equipment to work from our Dubai based operations. This position will spend 80% of the time in territory flied sales and requires daily contacts with customer, Sales team, Sales Support representatives, aftermarket team and local vendors.
Reporting to the Head of Material Handling Equipment, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets for MHE units
- Achieve pre-determined gross margin on sales
- Give a regular feedback on the market & competitors’ activities to the management via prompt and regular reporting
- Enhance customer base in the designated territory
- Achieve and maintain high CSI rating
- Proactive involvement and contribution towards the growth of the Linde MHE Division
- Work within the parameters of company guidelines
- Arrange and facilitate meetings between principals and customers whenever required, for market survey exercises
- Work closely with the sales admin and marketing staff as a good team player and provide support whenever required
- Maintain a high level of integrity while performing the above functions.
You must the following skills and experience:
- Adequate knowledge of the local MHE market
- Adequate technical knowledge of Material Handling Equipment
- Should have an existing customer base in the local market for MHE
- Technical background with experience in Material Handling Equipment (Forklifts)
- Must be able to identify and build prospects and business relationships in designated territory.
- Experienced sales professional with high sales negotiation & closing as well as sales management skills
- Express an aggressive, dynamic personality and excellent customer service skills
- Responsible for Sales and Business Development of a wide range of Material Handling Equipment.
- Demonstrates professional business appearance at all times.
- Maintains the qualities of a people-oriented, sales driven, self-directed, self-motivated and determined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You should have a valid UAE driving license
About The You
The ideal candidate for this role should possess the following qualifications, knowledge and skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2-5 years of Sales experience in Material Handling Equipment (Forklifts).
- Adequate knowledge and work experience within the local UAE MHE market will be an added advantage
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite
- Good user knowledge of office tools and good analytical skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Good command in English language (both written & spoken)
- Good command on spoken Arabic will be an advantage
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.