A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Flowers Middle East
|Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CMA | CA
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 22,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|50 – 100 Employees
|Medical Insurance | Annual Performance-Based Bonus
The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting, GP controls, and budgeting. They will be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
Understanding of Xero, UK and UAE Vat Essential
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management
- 5+ years of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred.