A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Company Name||Gulf Marketing Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Operating across the GCC, Gulf Marketing Group is a dynamic group boasting a diverse portfolio of retail outlets, brands and consumer and B2B services across key sectors such as healthcare and pharmaceuticals, sports and fitness, real estate, education and technology.
About The Role
The role holder is responsible for serving as a HR business partner to the assigned business unit. Key responsibilities include providing strategic support to the business for manpower planning, resource allocation, recruitment, talent management & development, employee engagement and human resource operations.
Build and maintain relationship with business heads to discuss performance & leadership requirements and develop processes to address the same.
- Provide consulting to business on ways to improve existing processes and introduce new processes.
- Communicate latest developments in HR strategies, systems and processes and benchmark against HR best
Manpower Budgeting & Planning
- Work with business heads to plan manpower requirement in accordance with annual business plans and productivity norms.
- Monitor and review the manpower budget quarterly to ensure adherence to the budget norms.
- Ensure availability of Manpower Plan through internal or external talent acquisition.
Performance Management & Rewards
- Ensures the performance management process is implemented based on corporate guidelines, and all assessments and performance reviews are fair and transparent
- Supports the annual compensation revision cycle ensuring salaries are in line with the pay policies and guidelines as published by the corporate compensation team
- Drive talent development initiatives like talent review, IDPs, Developmental programs, career progression etc. for territory.
Plan & execute annual employee engagement calendar.
- Design & Implement employee engagement initiatives and support all employee welfare activities in line with corporate HR.
Employee Relations/HR Operations
- Resolves escalated employee grievances, employee relations issues and complaints and conducts investigations in compliance with legal requirements
- Responds to employee queries and requests with regard to employee letters, HR policies, career development and personal issues as necessary.
- Manages the employee exit process, coordinates with managers on terminations, ensures proper documentation and conducts employee exit interview, come up with retention strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Master’s Degree specializing in Human Resources preferred
- A minimum of 8 – 10 years of relevant experience