A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager in Dubaï to manage our Distributors/Retailers network in North Africa, Israel & Iran with the goal to optimize market share and increase efficiency of the sales processes.
What You Will Do
- Assess all aspects of healthcare developments and national funding process and take active steps to assist clinics to secure funding in a “branded re-imbursement” method
- Research and assess the capacity, economics and dynamics of the referral channels and determine how they may be optimized for growth in liaison with the Area Manager,
- Provide recommendations and assist distributors sales forces to create sales opportunities in the market
- Develop sales strategy, pricing strategies and business unit marketing initiatives in close liaison with the Area Manager and Product Managers.
- Develop account-by-account strategies in liaison with the distributors Sales Team
- Develop effective relationships with key customers and improve customer relationships
- Develop effective product materials to target the different customer segments Develop and run regional scientific conferences, exhibitions and satellite symposiums, product programmes / lifecycle management campaigns, including launch plans and promotional campaigns
- Develop the annual budgets and forecasts in conjunction with the Area Manager and and to exercise financial controls when necessary.
- Monitor Distributors business performance against budget and to advice / undertake corrective action in liaison with Area Manger
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related. MBA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales/marketing management role within an International or European operations
- Experience in medical device Industry is mandatory
- Work experience in a competitive (low volume, high value) environment with strong customer relationships.
- Fluent level in English. Arabic is a plus
- High level of trust and integrity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proactive style
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Diplomacy and awareness of cultural issues
- Flexibility and able to travel on longer trips (around 60% of your time)