A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Project Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for a tech savvy project management professional to lead special projects
and new initiatives. They will be responsible for managing multiple complex projects within
Talabat’s Logistics Operations to drive business change. This role will heavily interface with
cross functional teams to ensure successful execution of projects to improve profitability,
reduce costs, streamline operations and enhance customer experience.
What’s on Your Plate?
- Lead multiple cross functional projects and new initiatives within the realm of
strategic partnerships, system implementations, cost saving initiatives and
- Develop project scopes, timelines and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for the successful execution of project deliverables.
- Deliver on the organization’s priorities, working closely with departmental leads in defining, scoping, launching, and implementing new initiatives.
- Collaborate with decision makers and stakeholders to minimize risk.
- Effectively communicate project schedule, expectations to team members and
stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Provide strong communication across functions as well as development and
application of project management standards, tools, and systematic processes.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputed institution and in related field, MBA is a plus.
- 5-7 years of experience in similar industry and experience is required.
- Extensive experience in Gantt charts, Data Analytics tools like tableau, looker etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills: Experience in dealing with cross-cultural team members and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to analyze data and derive insights from comprehensive data reports.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work under pressure, handle stress.
- An individual/team contributor who can work in a fast-paced environment with a make it happen attitude.
- PMP Certification is a plus.