A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Generalist”.
|Company Name||Provis Estate Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (HR/Business)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Human Resource Generalist will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring, administering pay, benefits, and ensuring compliance to the company’s policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, business, or a related field
- Additional HR certification is an added value
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR field.
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Good knowledge of employment/ UAE labor law
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as part of a team with a result driven approach
Roles, Responsibilities, Duties
- Attends to employees enquiries in relation to policies and procedures, benefits, entitlements, grievance matters, and all other employee-relations matters
- Maintain employee files
- Conduct necessary disciplinary /grievance process
- Assist the PRO in providing completed documents for new visa applications and existing staff regarding visa renewals.
- Collaborate with the PR team regularly to plan for the upcoming new hires visa applications ensuring visa quota are in place well in advance.
- Update medical /life insurance for addition and deletion.
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, leave tracking, import expense reimbursements, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes.
- Coordinate with payroll team to ensure all new hires are incorporated into the systems, all other employee transactions like transfers, promotions, deactivations etc. are processed well before the monthly payroll cut-off.
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Carry the entire recruitment process from job initiation to closure of vacancy for the assigned roles.
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience.
- Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews
Learning and Development:
- Conduct training needs analysis and assist in the recommendation of training agenda
- Review, track, and document compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
- Assist in implementing various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training).
- Maintain records of training and development activities
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies.
- Provide HR status update reports as requested