A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Controller”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||12 – 15 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
EDGE is an advanced technology group established to develop disruptive solutions for defense and beyond. Solving real world challenges, it is dedicated to bringing innovative technologies and services to market with greater speed and efficiency. Our people are at the core of our business, inspiring us to imagine a new world of endless possibilities. Leveraging advanced technologies such as autonomous capabilities, cyber-physical systems and directed energy to artificial intelligence, we recognize that changing the fundamentals of the defense industry will take real collaboration and creativity.
This is why we want you to be a part of our global team. Join us today to enable a secure future.
- Support the Chief Finance Officer to develop EDGE’s Finance strategy aligned to the Corporate strategy to ensure vertical alignment and horizontal integration with clusters across EDGE Group
- Contribute to the preparation of EDGE Corporate’s budget and manage and monitor the financial performance against the budget. Ensure that areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified, rectified promptly and performance improvement opportunities are capitalized upon
- Support the Chief Finance Officer in implementing EDGE Corporate’s annual budgeting process within deadlines, following guidelines and identifying budget preparation tools. Follow key assumptions, consolidate the budget, communicate key issues and arrange budget reviews
- Lead the activities of accounts payable and receivable function for EDGE Corporate and ensure regular review of payable and receivable balances
- Oversee the accurate endorsing / approving of all invoice payment authorizations, payment vouchers, checks, bank instructions and other related financial documentation. Facilitate processing of payments as per defined policies, procedures and deadlines
- Manage the accounting and reporting functions, ensuring that all activities are carried out in compliance with relevant financial processes and standards
- Leads and monitors the integrity of accounting and reporting systems across the group, including the digital parameters structuring underlying ERPs for Financial processes.
- Monitors Finance related master data and all data structures across the group to ensure maximum consistency whist serving individual business measurement needs.
- Oversees the relationship with external auditors across the Group.
- Extensive experience in developing, implementing and monitoring Finance – Control strategies and concepts
- Experience in driving implementation of transformation projects in complex multinational / holding company organizations
- Experience in providing direction to entities across clusters for our functional area
- Clear and confident communicator with the ability to secure buy-in at all levels across a wide-range of stakeholders both internally and externally
Experience & Educational Qualifications
- Minimum 12 years in the Finance – Control function and 3 years in a senior management role for a large corporate
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or other related field
- Certification in Finance – Control related subject preferable