A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|MBA | CA
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Noon.com , is making e-commerce happen in MENA region.
If you are passionate, driven and carry a strong urge to do the next big thing (of course, you’re talented), we’re looking just for you!
About the Role:
The primary objective of this role is to leverages fulfillment metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials; And understands the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgement calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
What you’ll do:
- The Finance Manager role will focus on partnering with our Commercial, Supply Chain & Warehouse functions to deliver robust modeling, analysis & evaluation relating to inventory management.
- Assessing, designing, and implementing solutions to minimize inventory losses
- Identify aged inventory and implement actions to minimize such inventory
- Responsible for managing end to end financial flows for inventory and supply chain including Balance Sheet, P&L and cash flow impacts
- Can understand complex business issues, deal with ambiguity, and at times incomplete information. Candidate should have a knack for cutting through complexity to achieve clarity of thought and advice.
- Responsible for the refinement and maintenance of strategic KPIs for assigned business unit; provide financial guidance to operations for achievements of targets
- Excellent communication skills – candidate should be able to influence, challenge and educate, coupled with the confidence in presenting to senior management
- Compares business practices against the external benchmarks to drive best in class operations.
- Research and implement better methods to streamline data reporting & automation.
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify and correct issues and variances.
- Provide financial support and advice to business unit in closing business deals.
- Act as a key decision maker for financial related commitments in business projects.
- Inspect and approve all vendor contracts and account expenses of the company.
- Develop policies, procedures & support process improvement initiatives to achieve financial goals.
What you’ll need:
- 7+ Years of Experience in E-Commerce/Supply Chain Space
- MBA or Chartered Accountant
- Deep Analytics & Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Sense of Urgency, Service & Resulted Oriented
- Possess High Degree of Initiative, Creative, Innovative, Proactive Skills & Abilities
Who will excel?
- We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over-reliance.
- Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
- Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.