A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
||Besomi Electronics Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting / Related Field)|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are:
We are one of the leading suppliers of engineering spare parts in the region.
The group was born in Amman, Jordan in 1986 and expanded its operation to UAE, Dubai in 1998 which enabled the group to partner with world-leading clients in different sectors such as oil & gas, industrial, education, communication, governmental sectors and more.
In 2020, The group reached another milestone after opening the office in Cairo, Egypt that will also focus on the African continent.
Providing best-in-class service and products to these clients could have not happened without the support of our partnering suppliers who continue to provide us with world-class products and services from all around the world.
Besomi Electronics Group has over 22 years of experience in this field.
What you will be doing:
An accountant’s role is to support the organization by ensuring that all financial records and reporting are up to standard, updated and maintained regularly. In some cases, they are responsible for working with third parties, like banks or auditors, to keep business finances on track.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good time management
- Strong commercial acumen
- Good problem-solving skills
- Analytical thinking
- Relationship building skills Team Player
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field