A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Coordinator”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Information Technology or Relevant Field)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai
The award-winning Shangri-La Hotel, Dubai offers luxurious accommodations, exceptional dining and gracious hospitality in the heart of one of the world’s most dynamic cities.
Located along Sheikh Zayed Road, the 42 storey hotel is 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport and 5 minutes from the Dubai Convention Centre, World Trade Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre and downtown Burj Khalifa Dubai. It is within close proximity to shopping malls including the famous Dubai Mall as well as Dubai’s popular beaches.
The hotel’s 302 rooms, serviced apartments, residences and offices offer a combination of traditional luxury and modern functionality. Fantastic views and thoughtfully-selected furnishings create an experience of unparalleled style and comfort.
As IT Coordinator, We Rely On You To
- Ensure applications and hardware are operational
- Ensure IT daily / monthly / quarterly checklist & jobs are followed and completed
- Handle any IT services required by internal and external guest
- Administer system user creation and rights assigned according to standards
- Perform duties assigned by IT Manager and IT Supervisor
- Liaise and support other department on IT related issues
- Perform daily Wi-Fi signal check and ensure that computers are updated and are in good operational condition.
We Are Looking For Someone Who
- Minimum of two years as IT professional, preferably in hotel environment
- Preferably has a degree in Information Technology or other related discipline
- Enjoys interacting with people
- Is professional, discreet and can handle confidential information
- Communicates and writes with fluency in English
- Displays curiosity and takes time to learn and understand new technology trends
- Is results driven, self-motivated with high initiative
- Has knowledge about hotel specific technology PMS, POS, MMS, Wi-FI system, networking