A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||The Elite Cars|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting / Related Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and monitoring receivables calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial reports.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, inventory and bank reconciliation.
- Perform job card complete verification & audit of related purchase requisitions, closing, invoicing, encoding & up to filing.
- Perform job card closure monitoring in comparison to the service advisor’s daily report.
- Monitor all material and parts purchase in coordination with company policies and in cost effective manner and from the right supplier. Ensures that each job completed has complied with the company’s required % of profitability & in accordance to policies implemented.
- Responsible for collecting payment including but not limited to Insurance Companies, dealers, etc. on a monthly basis.
- Regular review of pending receivables and coordinate the same to the service advisors for collections.
- Ensures that the company does not rely on single supplier for parts pricing unless it is cheaper.
- Responsible for monitoring, verifying and approving local purchase orders for all company inventories.
- Audit inventory count for all company stocks on a monthly basis.
- Conducts monthly reconciliation with suppliers as per statement of accounts collected/received.
- Preparation of daily bank reconciliation, cash flow, & sales report.
- Perform reconciliations with sister company as and when required.
- Monitor the monthly external sales in comparison to sister companies’ sales.
- Circulate up-to-date sales summary report to Senior Management on daily basis.
- Maintain updated financial schedules for monthly closing of books such as Prepaid Expenses, Fixed assets, Visa & Staff benefits accruals and others.
- Responsible for on time payment of utility bills (DEWA, Salik, Etisalat, Sewerage) in cooperation with the admin.
- Monitoring & handling petty cash funds (general fund and parts fund issued to service advisors) and liquidations thereof.
- Record daily collection receipts, weekly cash deposits, card collections credited in the bank then filing upon encoding.
- Record month end entries such as adjustments, reversal entries, amortization of prepayments, depreciation of fixed assets, deferrals and accruals.
- Update CRM/accounting software to record all accounting related transactions.
- Preparation of Annual leave & End of Service settlements of employees as required in coordination with Human Resources dept.
- Responsible for transferring approved payroll through WPS and ensures sufficient financial means for monthly sales transfers.
- Preparation of Summarized employees’ loans, advances and fines for payroll.
- Responsible to prepare month end reports namely, consolidated income statements, VAT templates report (input & output tax), Bank statements, cheque books, etc.
- Revenue analysis and reporting to Senior Management and Chief Accountant.
- Maintain cash flow and report to Chief Accountant as and when required.
- Organize Accounts filing system and keep ready always for audit and Vat purposes.
- Ensure Accounts Audit and closing are taking place in timely manner, i.e., on monthly and yearly.
- Responsible for monitoring company liability records and prior submission and coordination with Chief Accountant for further verifications and timely actions without causing any financial inconvenience.
- Review company contracts in terms of payments and highlight as and when required.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality at all times.
- Develop and maintain a strong integrity towards the assigned duties and responsibilities; ensure to highlight important Accounting information to Reporting Authority/Management as and when required.
- Assist in developing and implementing internal financial & accounting policies and procedures with a strict level of compliance.
34. Ensure all Accounting transactions are carried in most secured/safe mode.
- 5 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including Receivables, Inventory checks against the current book.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Tally & ERP
- Advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables