A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | CPA | CIMA | CFA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 115183
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Role Purpose & Context
This role will support the General Manager – Automotive FP&A, focusing on creating robust financial systems, processes and reporting suites whilst driving enhancement and ensuring integration, alignment, and data quality of various reporting systems within the group. Candidate is required to further extend the range of management tools and reports used to inform business, division, and group. This includes delivering Management Reports, Performance Analysis, Simulations tools and Presentations to all levels within the organisation including supporting CFO and President Automotive.
The Role includes maintaining the functional aspects of the Automotive BPC system and the primary liaison will be with the Automotive Finance, Group BPC, EIT and the end user community.
Finance Planning & Analysis
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Financial Modelling
- Development of business performance metrics
- Development of KPI Dashboards
- Preparation of various presentations incl. Budget, Forecast packs for the leadership team
- Acting as business analyst/representative to interpret & translate requirements for various project teams
Alignment and Development of Systems
- Ensure all systems between Auto and Group are in sync from source ERP to Consolidation
- Develop Automotive systems
- To manage, consult, teach, troubleshoot, setup and maintain respective Automotive BPC solutions.
- Investigates and develops specifications for system changes to handle workloads and high availability.
- Develops and maintains documentation for technical solution modifications.
- Liaise with software suppliers and the Change Management team for problem resolution and deployment of system changes.
- Work with internal and external implementation team members and partners to contribute to the development, testing and deployment of solutions.
- Adheres to software development and maintenance standards by maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of internal and external development best practices.
- Estimate and deliver Automotive project assignments and system change requests as per agreed resourcing and timelines with the required quality.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- CA/CPA/CIMA/CFA preferable
- College or University degree in Commerce or related discipline
- Knowledge of ETL methods
- Exposure to reporting cubes using models and dimensions
- 8- 10 years in a Finance/Consulting role, preferably with systems configuration experience
- Experience in driver-based planning
- Knowledge of SAP BPC or SAP Business Warehouse & ERP
- Expert in Excel
- Advanced Excel, financial modelling skills
- Excellent PowerPoint Presentation skills
- Analysis and troubleshooting
- Individual Accountability
- Strong Communication & interpersonal skills
- Personal Integrity
- Strong analytical skills & problem-solving skills
- Ability to follow-up on outstanding issues
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to manage time & work under pressure
- Readiness to persevere with difficult tasks
- Ability to be assertive without being aggressive
- Able to focus and drive tasks to completion
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.