A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Specialist”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We’re looking for an Associate Grocery Marketing Specialist to join our local Marketing Team and work closely with the Marketing Manager to grow our own grocery vertical in talabat UAE.
What’s On Your Plate?
- Support in planning, development and execution of plans, communications and campaigns related to our own Grocery vertical.
- Build and execute 360 degree integrated (ATL, BTL, Social, Digital) and CRM campaigns to drive performance objectives (acquisition/ reorder) as well as brand objectives (awareness, engagement & affinity).
- Work closely with dark store GMs, grocery teams, and category managers to understand business objectives and translate them into impactful campaigns and activities.
- Ideate and execute out-of-the-box ideas to build deeper and consistent engagement with customers through BTL initiatives or activations.
- Work with your manager and other marketing managers in the UAE marketing team to identify opportunities across all the cities/emirates to grow groceries in those areas/cities.
- Make data driven decisions to choose the right channel mix strategy and the right target audience to achieve the campaign objectives.
- Work alongside your manager on campaign analysis, reporting and customer research as well as provide routine comparative analysis on market dynamics and the competitive landscape.
What Did We Order?
- You have a degree in Marketing or related disciplines, with 5 years relevant working experience.
- You have experience in working in FMCG or Retail organizations, preferably with e-commerce experience.
- You have basic knowledge of, or have worked with CRM and analytics tools.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and are comfortable working with Google Sheets or Excel.
- You have strong organizational & communication skills, and you are comfortable to present ideas and communicate between various functions.
- You are a team player and love bouncing ideas.
- You have experience in working to very tight deadlines and executing work accurately and quickly.