A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required
|12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas related to the human resources field. They should be comfortable onboarding new candidates and collecting necessary background information as well as assisting employees while at work. This candidate should work closely with management in order to provide training for employees and establish ways to increase employee engagement.
- Overseeing & implementing HR/administrative procedures, establishing work priorities and coordinating the acquisition of HR/administrative services such as visas, insurance, leave salary, foreign and local recruitment and others relevant services.
- Delegating work to office support team and ensuring deadlines are met. Having exceptional organizational skills, attention to details and taking initiatives.
- Synchronizing with parent company on all HR policies that require their assistance and taking administrative actions related to managements requests.
- Having ability to adopt variety of environments and circumstances also willingness to work long hours and under pressure.
- Planning and implementing HR strategies and policies for development including recruitment and selection, discipline, grievance, counselling, benchmark of salary and compensation, training, development and other issues like annual appraisal reports and bonus. On and off board process to all employees, selection to relieving.
- Managing the recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources to support on-going operations and future growth.
- Analyses wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness.
- Administers and keeps record of hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, benefits programs such as life and medical insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Identifying the development gaps of our employees, propose training solutions and support business needs, through Skill Matrix and Functional Training Programs.
- Playing an active role in improving the process of visa applications
- Develops and maintains a human resources system in compliance with group HR policy that meets top management information needs.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation and arrange exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Knowledge / Experience Required
Minimum of 10 years of experience in relevant job
Ability to resolve complex employee relations issues.
Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or a certified professional