A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ACMA and CA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
About the job
Comba Telecom Ltd – Middle East & North Africa
Comba Telecom is a leading supplier of infrastructure and wireless enhancement solutions to mobile operators and enterprises to enhance and extend their wireless communications networks.
Established in 1997 and listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2003, Comba has been through continuous growth. The global revenue in 2019 was $738m in 2015 and ~5000 employees spread over 80+ offices globally and 3 advanced R&D Centers. Comba researches and develops wireless technology through its R&D centers in China and USA; with 3800+ technology patents. Its manufacturing base in China features advanced testing equipment and one of the largest microwave anechoic testing chambers in APAC to ensure the highest quality of its products. The Company is one of the top 3 Tier 1 global suppliers of Antennas and the largest companies in the Implementation of In-Building Solutions (IBS) and Distributed Antennas Solutions (DAS) globally with deployment projects in 80+ countries.
Comba established its presence in the Middle East & North Africa since 2008 with its regional head office based in Dubai, UAE and channel partners across the region. It has been providing IBS/DAS/Outdoor solutions, Antennas and repeaters to the leading regional operators.
We are actively seeking an individual to join our fast paced and professional team reporting to the Finance & Sales Ops Manager.
As an accountant, the individual will be responsible for month end closing & reporting, payments to suppliers, monitoring & following-up on A/R outstanding, and supporting the Finance Manager through relevant analysis.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
· Manage all accounting operations including A/P, A/R, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition through coordination with internal stakeholders ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
· Managing supplier payment ensuring timely payments, including handling and resolving of any invoice disputes
· Process tax payments, quarterly VAT reporting and filings
· Booking Asset acquisitions, disposals, additions etc. clearing Projects Accounts & fixed asset acquisition accounts on a monthly basis
· Prepare all general Ledger account balances, monthly financial statements including the monthly trial balance, income and expenditure statements and balance sheet, any adhoc reports in accordance with requirements of IFRS.
· Support in annual audits and comply with financial policies and regulations
· Follow up of overseas payment dues, ensure that all foreign suppliers accounts are reconciled, and all payments are allocated / settled upon issuance in order to maintain a clear account.
· Handle ad hoc assignments and financial analysis as needed
Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce from a recognized college or university
- Professional Financial Qualification (ACA, ACMA, CPA, ACCA, CIMA) will be an advantage
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in a finance role, within a corporate environment (At least 2 years in the UAE)
- Understanding of UAE VAT laws will be added advantage
- Should have an excellent command of IFRS with solid knowledge of accounting, taxation, and financial reporting
- Must have excellent Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio) & SAP
- Communicates effectively – is open and assertive, with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Well organized and able to set priorities, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented
Critical Thinker, Strong analytical skills, Data Reporting and Problem-Solving Skills.