A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Specialist”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an intelligent HR Specialist to join our team immediately and handle all Human Resources functions. This role includes preparing and applying company policies and maintaining updated employee records. The ideal candidate should have a good understanding of full-cycle recruiting and solid knowledge of UAE labor law and legislation.
(the candidates who have experiences at customer services centers is preferred)
- Develop and implement HR policies & procedures throughout the organization.
- Managing & maintaining all employee’s files starting from the recruitment throughout all decisions, promotions, increments, documents, and related data.
- Stay up-to-date and comply with changes in labor legislation.
- Follow up daily staff problems to find successful resolutions & develop the capabilities and skills for all employees.
- Process employees’ queries and respond in a timely manner.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure the recruitment process runs smoothly without any delay.
- Plan and implement quarterly and annual performance reviews and evaluations.
- Bachelor or Higher Degree in Human Resources, Administration, or relevant field.
- 2-3 years Proven work experience as an HR.
- Strong MS Office skills and Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process.
- Good problem-solving abilities & Team management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Salary (4000 to 5000 AED).
- Annual air ticket allowance.
- Health insurance, Accommodation & Transportation.