A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accounts Payable”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- To prepare vouchers, including cost distributions for all suppliers’ invoices and credit memos. Ensure such vouchers are posted into the accounting system on a daily basis.
- To provide necessary output requirements, documentation, and authorization for bank transfer data.
- To prepare cheques for all payments (other than payroll) and forward the cheques, vouchers and all supporting documents for relevant review and approval.
- To be able to clarify queries from suppliers.
- To reconcile supplier’s monthly statements with the hotel’s accounts payable records.
- To maintain adequate and up-to-date files for accounts payable records (invoices and payments).
- To raise and record manual cheques for urgent payments.
- Ownership of the Accounts Payable module, including the general parameters of the system and supplier account maintenance.
- Prepare and take responsibility on balance confirmation and statement reconciliation with suppliers
- Monitor pre-payments, advances to suppliers and postdated cheques thereby maintaining proper records for tracking purposes.
- High level of coordination with the Financial Accountant and be able to provide details or list of necessary relevant accruals or provisions to be made for services or goods received , but not yet accounted for during the month.
- To be fully aware, and ensure adherence to the hotel’s policies and procedures regarding accounts payables and disbursements.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Any other projects assigned to you
Experience and Technical Knowledge
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in Accounts receivable role.
- Knowledge of accounts receivables
- At least High College graduate
- Banking Degrees