A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
|Saeed and Mohammed Al Nabooda Group
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,500 AED – 6,000 AED (Plus Commission)
|Full Time | Permanent
Purpose of the Job:
To maximize sales of company products and to reach out to potential customers to surplus the business.
- Visits existing and potential customers – dealers, contractors, consultants – for sales and follow-up, including maintaining commercial and technical interface between principal and customer to ensure monthly, quarterly & annual sales and gross profit targets are met
- Negotiates prices, deliveries, specification with customers.
- Responsible for achieving agreed sales targets.
- Implement the unique prospective to reaching out new potential clients for increasing the sales.
- Preparing quotation for the clients and submit the invoices to the accounts department
- On receipt of order, generates invoice according to stock availability.
- Understanding the major market trends.
- Maintain the CRM database of the company.
- Coordinates with warehouse and customers, update on progress the of orders and deliveries.
- Monitors stock levels for re-ordering.
- Handling customer queries and concern.
- Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Sales Manager.
- Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and as per the assigned specific responsibilities.
Qualifications & Education
Bachelor’s degree in any stream.
2 to 4 years field sales experience in Electrical Accessories trading, preferably at Northern Emirates
Knowledge & Skills
Fluent in English, Excellent communications skills must
Strong marketing skills, Computer knowledge.
UAE Driving license required