A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Sharjah Asset Management Holding LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Area of Responsibility
Brief Description of Activities
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Generate internal collection progress reports.
- Build strong relationships and lines of communication with external and internal customers.
- Cash receipts accurately apply all customer payments and research unidentified amount.
- Negotiate payment plans with delinquent customer accounts.
- Assist with month-end close, quarterly reviews, and annual and quarterly audits.
- Prepare month-end related journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Post Sales invoices and update accounts receivable.
- Documentation of JV’s and Payment vouchers.
- Assist on verifying and reconciling Petty Cash vouchers.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration.
1+ years of experience in internal Finance functions.
Technical KSAs/Certification etc.
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of accounting process, reporting and delivery.
- Efficiency in working with expenses, accounting and ability to reconcile accounts.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office, spreadsheets and proficient user of finance software.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to resolve complex problems with multiple variables.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, organizational skills with attention to detail and capability to meet deadlines.
- Highly detailed oriented and organized with capability to operate independently with minimal daily direction from the management to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, external agencies to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
Apply Now :[email protected]