A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Operations Manager (Italian)
Headquartered in Dubai, Tourmeon is a leading Tour Operator providing unique incoming and outgoing travel experiences. We leverage an extensive network of customized tourism services, supporting all your travel and tour needs both in the Middle East and worldwide through well-established local and international connections.
Our expertise includes Business Travel services and solutions for corporates, as well as ticketing. Local and international music & sporting events are one of our core businesses, and we are the Official Ticketing Reseller of EXPO 2020. Tourmeon organizes all services to our individuals and groups, including visa services, hotels, tickets, tours, ticketing.
Kindly do not apply if you don’t match one of the mandatory questions (Italian & English language bilingual proficiency, minimum 3 years of experience in Travel & Tourism, deep knowledge of UAE & Middle East as a tourist destination).
- Ensuring the best possible customer service quality for the Tour Operator, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer (b2b & b2c) complaints.
- Implement and improve the operation strategy in order to get the most efficient results and workloads for both staff and clients.
- Assist in Handling training and supervising employees. Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- Provide regular updates with the progress of the department.
- Supervise and coordinate regularly between the accounting department and the operation to make sure all the data are filed properly on the system. Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- Revise and follow up on the quotations, proposals, and contracts from Travel specialists prior to sending to clients.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences and trade shows when required.
- Assist in Outdoor sales visits to potential leads in order to attract new business.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in Tourism industry
- Very Good Management, customer care and sales skills.
- Excellent English and Italian Language Level (writing & speaking).
- Good knowledge of UAE and Middle East as a Tourist destination.
- Flexibility in timings and capability to work under pressure.
- Very Good expertise in Microsoft Outlook and Office programs.
- Politeness at any level
- Ability to work as a team member
Excellent communication, time management skills and excellent customer focus attitude.