A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Software Engineer – Backend”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Engineering / Computer Science)|
|Experience||5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Noon is a fast-growing e-commerce venture in the Middle East with a committed capital of $ 1 billion. Our aim is to develop a world-class digital and e-retail ecosystem in the Middle East. To achieve this goal, Noon has built end-to-end in-house capabilities including Technology, Commercial, Marketing, Logistics, and Fulfillment. After launching in UAE and KSA in 2017, we are now looking for aggressive scaling strategies to maximize our customer reach and product offerings. To fulfill these goals, Noon has a division that is dedicated to launching key strategic projects.
About noon pay
noon pay, the fintech vertical of noon, launched with a mission to revolutionize payments in UAE. We are building noon pay to make payments in UAE faster, easier, and safer for everyone. Our aim is to be UAE’s leading payments app for money transfers, recharges & bill payments, online & offline payments.
We are looking for a software engineer, specialized in backend, for a newly established electronic payments provider. The candidate must possess 5+ years’ hands on experience in software development, with minimum of 3 years working on high-performance enterprise applications using .NET related technologies.
The candidate must understand well the programming patterns and methodologies, have a strong OOP knowledge and be an expert in C# programming, general .NET libraries and following .NET sub-technologies: Entity Framework, MVC. He/she shall understand concepts of secure programming and creation of unit tests. Candidate must be skilled in using recent versions of Microsoft Development Tools (Microsoft Visual Studio & Azure DevOps), Microsoft SQL Server (including also small-scale management of it) as well as with small-scale management of his/hers working environment.
- Convert high-level system requirements to design of individual components and services
- Implement systems with emphasis on quality, high-performance and security
- Create and maintain unit-tests, participate in integration and end-to-end testing
- Help in design and implement user interfaces
- Provide 2nd level support related to implemented platforms to company’s customers and staff
- Create technical documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- 5 years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience in transactional systems in .NET
- Microsoft Azure Cloud knowledge
- Web Service Development: SOAP, REST, WS_* protocols
- Security: secure application design (OWASP), encryption protocols (TLS)
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon bandidos is stellar but above all we are grateful for the opportunities we have.