A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Manager”.
||Emirates Driving Company|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Purpose and Role Summary:
The purpose of this job is to Manage EDC’s marketing strategy, develop and execute marketing activities and campaigns to enable EDC’s desired positioning and strategy and monitor the effectiveness.
Strategy and Performance:
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the Marketing and Partnerships Section strategy plans and tactics as befitting the section needs and objectives
- Contribute to Marketing and Partnerships performance objectives, in coordination with the Manager and continuously monitor progress and development towards Marketing and Partnership strategic objectives.
- Contribute to implement the strategic objectives related to the marketing & partnership\Provide constructive progress & performance evaluation.
- Manage the implementation of Marketing and Partnerships related policies and procedures as per EDC pre-set guidelines in order to ensure the fulfilment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Marketing and Partnerships by facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards
- Prepare the yearly budget and follow up on it.
- Develop and implement EDC marketing strategy and budget to enable the achievement of its desired positioning and strategy
- Ensure that the corporate brand/image of EDC is aligned with EDC strategy and core values
- Develop and implement internal and external communication and PR/ marketing plan, policies and standards for EDC and secure required approvals
- Select, manage, and maintain relationships with PR, advertising, media, and market research agencies as required for business growth purposes
- Gather and analyse new markets in consumer demand for new products and services and update work structure and process to meet the future requirements of EDC
- Conduct market research, sales forecasting, and strategic planning to assess and ensure the profitability of projects and campaigns and ensuring proper pricing strategies
- Maintain knowledge, trends and developments in the market and identify needs to update the current product or initiate new products services and make recommendation to management
- Develop the planning of events annual calendar and program, and implement an effective event planning process for time management purposes and to increase efficiency
- Set the goals, plans and budgets involved for each marketing communication campaign, collect expenditures, and compare to budgets.
- Manage EDC’s external communication including publications, press releases, etc. and represent EDC regarding the media as and when needed
- Select advertising/marketing/public relations agencies and monitor implementation of service level agreements for the achievement of positive results and seek management approval
- Supervise EDC website and social media in order to increase customer satisfaction
- Approve on advertising opportunities and ideas from conception to delivery in order to increase EDC sales
- Build corporate sales strategy and ensure sales target met
- Measure the success of events and extract lessons learned
- Monitor campaign performance and develop detailed reports to identify effectiveness of campaign and recommend performance optimization options
- Resolve any campaign/event complex issues and ensure timely resolution
- Review reports to identify effectiveness of campaign and seek management for performance optimization options
- Review reports on event management and events outcomes and on all Road and Safety related data and statistics including rules, regulations and laws both locally and on the international scene
- Organize/ coordinate events (with partners such as schools), campaigns, conferences and exhibitions, and provide required logistics support ensuring business continuity
- Manage EDC-wide internal communication (including newsletters, memos, and intranet), develop content (with third party support when needed), disseminate material and measure effectiveness
- Collaborate with PMO and strategy sections to ensure harmonization in the department
- Negotiate contracts for services needed to execute growth strategy
- Able to apply the innovation and sustainable frameworks with the Marketing & partnership activities
- · Support on the set individual objectives, manage performance, develop and motivate staff, provide formal and informal feedback and appraisal, and provide guidance on training programs for employees in order to maximize subordinate and section performance
- Interview & assess new staff.
Job Requirements ( Qualifications, Experience and Competencies)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any relevant field
- 6 to 9 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English languages
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, Power point. Power BI software knowledge is a must.
25,000 Dhs plus benefits.