A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Al Rostamani Group, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CFA
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Every employee at Al Rostamani Group plays a role in making a real difference to the business and our customers. We care for our employees by offering them meaningful and purposeful work and an opportunity to grow, learn, contribute and succeed. Today, the Al Rostamani Group has come a long way since its birth in 1957. Our group has grown steadfastly with the guiding principles of Commitment, Care & Vision, alongside a strong sense of active involvement in the community. We are a well-diversified group, with a key presence in industries such as General Trading, Automobiles and Heavy Equipment, Travel, Foreign Exchange, Financial Services, Property Management, Construction, Infrastructure Development and Information Technology Services. Our Group employs approximately 2000 people from 41 different nationalities, which contributes to our multicultural and multi-national environment.
To continuously enhance credibility of financial data processing and output by managing the accounting practice in the company, to enhance financial reporting models and to give leadership in Financial Accounting aspects. Continuously support head of finance in generating investment analysis related report.
• Book keeping for all investment vehicles
• Monthly reconciliation for group of companies
• Bank reconciliation for all bank accounts under each company
• Be responsible for the year end closing process and preparation of financial statements for all companies
• Liaise with external auditors for annual audit if required
• Update investment excel model for any dividend received, investment, redemption and market value
• Verification of dividends, partial and complete investment redemptions received
• Preparation of IOCs for investment related matters
• Preparation of investment performance measurements and reports
• Be responsible for all investment related documents and filing (monthly performance reports, investment prospectus, share certificate registrar, AGM invites etc.,)
• Investment analysis and due diligence for any new investment
• Data collection including summarizing latest news that has impact on existing portfolio
• New investment execution (paper work and filing)
• Handling existing portfolio technical operations (Share transfer, bonus issues, tender offers, Legal & Compliance such as FACTA, KYC etc)
• Offshore companies: Payments, Financial Statements, Annual management agreements, assets under each company etc.
• Preparation of monthly reports (Cash Report, Investment ad-hoc reports etc)
• Preparation of Annual reports, Department Budgets, Business Plan, Cash flow projections & Annual Investment Presentation
• Qualified Accountant with investment certification (ACCA + CFA) or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years work experience in similar role in investment firm / bank / family office
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as be an effective collaborator
• Demonstrates effective time management skills and has proven ability to muti-task in fast paced environment
• Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proficient in the use of MS Word, advanced Excel & PowerPoint
At ARG, we seek talented people who work hard to achieve great things. We consider not only your skills and experience, but also your passion for the role, your desire to learn and how well you align with our core values of care, commitment and vision. If this position represents an opportunity you wish to pursue, we invite you to apply.