A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Ali and Sons Holdings LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||7 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Ali & Sons Holding is a diversified conglomerate established in 1979 and has strong presence in the automotive, commercial, oil & gas, retail, construction, property management, hospitality, manufacturing, marine engineering, and information technology industries.
At Ali & Sons, our people are at the center of everything we do. They are engaged, curious and are driven to excellence by a supportive and collaborative environment that recognizes hard work and rewards top talent.
If you are someone who loves a challenge that requires you to innovate and learn new things every day, read on.
About the Position:
As an Operations Manager for our Rent-A-Car business, you will ensure that sales opportunities and targets are met by maintaining the highest level of customer service while deploying cost-effective operational and business strategies. Some of your other responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain, and supervise the structure of the Sales and Operations activities and to coordinate with the management in the implementation of short and long term operational Plans.
- Oversee management of lease contracts, rental service, limousine, and chauffeur services. Ensuring service levels are adhered to by all team members in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide and manage logistical solutions to all products and project-based services such as short-term transportation services for events, individual and corporate entities.
- Plan, organize, direct, and control business operations and to direct the Area into profitable locations without forfeiting the credibility, quality and service motives.
- Work closely with GM in terms of budgeting, forecasting, P&L, business development, fleet procuring, counters fittings, digital and automation projects and business expansion.
- Coordinate in setting the fleet mix plans through regular studies of the market needs for highly in demand Cars and to share decisions for the quantity needed for every brand and assist the management in acquiring the fleet of the company creating a competitive edge.
- Define, recommend and control operating and financial objectives; develop, in conjunction with department managers, short- and long-term plans and proposals with supporting budget requests and financial estimates for each operational area for different products.
- Supervise and follow up all maintenance reports & cars service (short – long) of fleet according to reservations priorities to achieve company’s goals & objectives in coordination with the Operations Manager.
- Work with the team to ensure that one continuously exceeds customer expectations. Liaise directly with the sales team and customer service to establish business opportunities with new or existing customers.
- Train, mentor and develop skills with team members. Set KPI’S for the team in line with the business objectives, review them periodically and performance manage them to deliver outstanding results.
- Demonstrate business practices that are in line with Eurostar standards; Handle complaints escalated from both internal and external customers and provide solutions; and Communicate on operational areas supporting all promotional activates targeted to improve inbound sales.
To be successful in this role, you will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with specialization in Business Developments, Sales and Marketing or Operations Management with 7 – 10 years of experience in the car rental industry. You will have a knack for Business Development and multi-tasking with strong people management skills.
You will also have excellent communication skills with an above average proficiency in the English language. Knowledge of Arabic will be advantageous but is not mandatory. Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel and CarPro, Armada, Gateway etc. would also make you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of our team. We cannot wait to hear from YOU!
We aim to provide an exceptional job applicant experience but cannot do it without you. Before you apply, please take the time to carefully read the job description to ensure you are a good fit for this role and why this opportunity is right for you.
We would love to connect with all of you but due to the high volume of applications, would only be reaching out to the shortlisted applicants.