A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|The American University in the Emirates
|Bachelors Degree |ACCA | CIMA | CMA
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|7,000 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Responsible for accounting activities ensuring it is performed in a timely and efficient manner
- Reporting to: Financial Affairs Manager
- Total Package: Range from (AED) 7,000-8,000 per/month
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or related field from an accredited university.
- 2 to 3 years of experience working as an accountant
- Hands on experience working with HR system.
- ACCA/CIMA/CMA Certified would be beneficial.
- Knowledge about university policy and procedures related to the finance department
- Well versed with the department and university financial policy and procedures when it comes to students and employees
- Helping in the cash counter and answering student inquires
- Handling Account Payables invoices & prepares payments by verifying documentation
- Assisting in preparation of Financial Statements
- Generating Financial reports and analyzing them
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Preparing invoices and following up on the payments
- Helping in preparing internal financial reports
- Review student account balances and update records
- Preparing monthly payroll transfer letters
- Review supplier’s statement and prepare payment vouchers with supporting documents
- Review and recommend modifications to the in house financial system
- Co-ordinate with the members to update records