A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Controller”.
||Abu Dhabi National Hotels, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting/Finance) | CPA | CA | CIA |CFE|
|Experience||15 – 20 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To control and Develop group finance function, ensure long term strategic planning, control over over all Capital Expenditure at Corporate and unit level with cash out flow management
Accounting & Reporting for Budget/Cash Flow and Cash Management Reviewing and controlling the furniture fixture and equipment budget as compared to actual. Reporting of monthly and quarterly MIS .Ensure that effective internal control system (ICS) is implemented. Mentoring, directing, motivating, supervising and monitoring all members of the allocated team to ensure high performance levels are attained. Overall control over Capital Expenditure functions ensuring that payments are made as per contracts and reconciliation with contractor is done.
Commerce Graduate with Qualified professional (CA/CPA/CIA/CFE) with at least 15-20 years of experience. Out of which 7-10 years experience in Hospitality Industry
Management Reporting and Controlling
• Contribution and assistance to Finance Manager towards implementation of financial processes and assist in developing financial policies and procedures for all units in coordination with the Corporate Finance and Unit Finance Managers;
• Review cash and bank at Head office, and other units;
• Timely Assistance in the review and monitoring of management agreements with Hotel Operators;
• Detailed reviewing, monitoring and interpretation of financial performance of all units;
• Assist in preparing and analyzing MIS reports for the Group;
• Assist in the preparation and analysis of monthly forecasts of all units.
Budgeting and Monitoring
• Review and consolidation of the Group Budget.
• To assess and monitor individual units cash flow situation and ensure they comply with corporate level requirements;
• To analyze variations between budgeted performance and actual results and facilitate corrective action;
Project Accounting and Controlling
• Provide accurate and timely reporting on the project payment activity of individual projects to financial controller and coordinate with Finance Manager for availability of budget;
- To ensure all project payments are in compliance with company’s approval process and is supported with relevant backups.
At least 4 years’ experience in Management role of finance and Internal Audit function in a large company.
· Should have experience working with an ERP system.
· Should have an experience working closely with CEO/BoD and Committee’s
· Strong understanding of Hotel Management Agreement/Uniform system of accounting of Hotels and Lodging and FIDIC (Contractors, Consultants and Turn key projects)