A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Manager”.
|People Partners, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree (Supply Chain Management/Business Management)
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are looking for a Rock Star Regional Supply Chain Manager to join our client in Dubai in the cosmetic industry. Supply Chain Managers are pivotal players in the logistics planning process. You will help the company to identify problems, manufacture, store, and ship products.
What you will do:
- Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products.
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective.
- Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Understanding of principles of accounting and finance.
- Collaborate with others from diverse backgrounds in order to identify problems and find solutions.
What you will need:
- Previously experience in a Supply Chain Role and Demand Planning
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, supply chain management, or related field.
- May require experience in a related field.
- Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of the supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
- Understanding of accounting or finance.
- Must be able to comprehend legal documents.
- Strong communication skills and the desire to build lasting relationships with people all over the world.