A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Bachelors Degree | CPA
|1 – 2 years of Relevant Experience Required
|4,500 AED – 5,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Junior accountant is a trained financial professional who provide support to businesses by managing daily accounting and financial tasks. They compile reports and prepare, maintain and reconcile financial statements and other financial documents.
We are looking to hire a junior accountant with an analytical mind and fantastic organizational skills. Junior accountants are expected to be detail oriented, have strong problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, Junior accountants should be critical thinkers, proficient in math and accurate with a solid understanding of account and financial reporting principles and practices. Top candidates will have outstanding report writing skills with the ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field (essential).
- Qualifications (CPA) is a plus but not required
- 1-2 year of accounting work experience. (essential)
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with a high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
- Advanced competency in Microsoft Office and Accounting software packages.
- Record day-to-day financial transactions and complete the posting process.
- Monitor financial transactions and reports.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations.
- Process accounts receivable and payable.
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Assist in financial audits and general ledger preparation.
- Assist in corporate reporting requirements.
- Assist in developing monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Assist in completing end of month close procedures.
About The Company
BIORUS is a leading medical products and services provider headquartered in Dubai Science
Park, United Arab Emirates. The company was established in 2012 and restructured in June
2020 and provides professional services for diagnostic and research laboratories in the UAE
and across the MENA region.
We are focused on supplying a broad portfolio of leading global healthcare brands and
best-in-class diagnostic products and machines across all areas of Molecular and
What we offer?
- Monthly salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Family medical Insurance
- Annual leave of 30 working days
- Individual life insurance