A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To develop and maintain healthy relationships with clients requires regular socialising.
From simple chats on the phone, to lunches, events and conferences.
A true Business Development Manager will strive to keep their customers happy. Another key part of your role is to ensure that you create and manage accurate documentation in relation to your role and clients. Business Development professionals are also required to write reports and provide feedback to the Management team on your Territory (what is working and what is not working).
1. Identifying new opportunities and leads within the MEA region
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining successful and effective relationships with customers and key stakeholders
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
– Engage in regular meetings with the wider sales team to analyse pipeline as well as ensuring
your pipeline is on track with the businesses expectation.
– Work closely with the Marketing team to develop, support and deliver successful campaigns
across your territory.
– Proactive engagement with internal stakeholders to drive business results.
– Ensure that you are up to date with developments within the Standards industry and be able
explain the Standards Development process to customers.
– Able to apply product features and benefits to customer needs in order to win business.
– Able to apply knowledge of competitors to explain the full business advantages of BSI products.
– Qualified to Degree level or equivalent.
– Proven track record in successful business to business sales and winning new customers
– Excellent sales, negotiation and presentation skills
– Ability to develop ‘Executive level’ relationships and engage with the customer to establish an understanding of their business drivers and how BSI can be a part of making them resilient.
– Fluent in English
– Technical or engineering background preferred but not essential.