A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Supervisor”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,500 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To supervise and coordinate beach lifeguarding and emergency rescue activities and operations including staffing of lifeguard towers, operation of rescue equipment and vehicles and enforcement of beach rules and regulations. Provide administrative support and contractual reports.
Graduation from an accredited college or organization with a degree or similar in Club management, Physical Education, Sports Education, specialized training in beach lifeguarding, water rescue or a related field or proven experience that would provide necessary to be successful in this role.
Valid Driver’s License.
Experience & Skills:
Ability to swim 400m in less than 8 minutes, 150m rescue tube sprint in less than 1 minute 30 seconds, tread water without hands for 4 minutes.
Thorough knowledge of MS office.
- Supervise and lead beach lifeguarding and emergency rescue activities and operations including staffing of lifeguard towers, operation of rescue equipment and vehicles and enforcement of beach rules and regulations.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities for assigned programs.
- Assist to plan, direct, coordinate and review the work plan for lifeguard staff; assign work activities, projects and programs; meet with staff to identify and resolve problems.
- Observe swimmers from lifeguard towers or patrol vehicles; enforce laws, codes and ordinances governing beach safety; warn swimmers of dangerous surf or other hazardous beach conditions.
- Respond to various emergencies; take command of and direct rescue situations; perform water rescues and administer first aid and CPR.
- Operate and inspect rescue equipment, lifeguard towers and vehicles; perform or coordinate preventive maintenance and repairs.
- Maintain records of lifeguard and emergency rescue activities and operations; assist to investigate complaints and accidents; prepare associated accident, incident and emergency rescue reports.
- Coordinate staff training; work with employees to correct deficiencies in coordination with Manager and Assistant Manager
- Serve as liaison for beach lifeguard operations; explain rules and regulations governing use of the public beach; provide information about beach conditions.
- Maintain a level of personal fitness to perform all duties associated with being a beach lifeguard.
- Self-disciplined and able to take decisions such as removing swimmers from the sea or preventing them from entering the sea during dangerous weather conditions.
- Have thorough knowledge of the Normal Operating Procedures and Emergency Action Plan, ensuring they are always implemented where required.