A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Coordinator”.
||World Security, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Responsible to complete the process on issuance of health cards for all the employees.
- Coordinate with insurance companies for claiming the amount and subsequent reporting to finance.
- Confirm deduction as per DHA law in coordination with pay roll in-charge.
- Follows-up with insurance service provider, concern hospital and doctors on employee’s for approval and its status, check status of staff health condition. If necessary visiting the sickness staff in the hospital is essential.
- Maintain accurate record of all the medication history along with the claiming reports.
- Organizing the wellness program in office and camp premises in coordination with concern insurance company.
- Coordinate activities of camp clinic including its compliance issue.
- Handle complaints relating to employees disciplinary, grievance and gather the relevant facts that should proceed to analyse the grievance. It is importance to identify the cause of the grievance as this will determine, the nature of evidence and argument required, the chances of settling the matter and the importance of the grievance to an employee.
- Obtain all the relevant facts and documents from the complainant.
- Record disciplinary committee meeting of minutes on each case and accordingly communicate the judgement/decision to staff and concern department about disciplinary actions if any.
- Maintain the confidentiality of each case.
- Handle personal admin requests from employees and coordinate with the concern department/authority for further issuance letter / certificate.
- Prepare Arabic Details required for employment contract for both existing and new staff.
- Dealing With the Arabic Candidates related to the interview and on-boarding.
- Prepare and maintain pension documents.
- Ensure staff leave plans are maintained department wise.
- Responsible to make ticket booking for staff as per their leave application and ensure employees ticket eligibility is check before proceeding for booking.
Bachelors degree, preferably in HR
3+ years relevant UAE experience
Excellent English and Arabic Communication Skills
Problem solving and organizational skills required
Proficient in MS Office
Apply Now:[email protected]