A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant”.
|Company Name||Pharmalink Drug Store, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of Monthly & Year End Financial reports and to meet deadlines defined by Management.
- Recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Evaluate computerized accounting systems and provide recommendations to IT team for performance improvements.
- Sound knowledge of GL, AR, AP and Costing functions.
- Generate Financial Reports and statements for Managers review.
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective solutions.
- Monitor expenditures, analyze revenues, and prepare variance analysis – Actual vs Budget, Actual vs Prior Year.
- Respond to adhoc analytical report/ inquiries from management in a timely and accurate manner.
- Functional supervision of reporting staff and provide guidance and training to other Accountants as and when required.
- Assist Finance Manager in budget preparation, Internal controls, cost control measures and expense management.
- Coordinate with internal & external auditors & provide necessary information and prepare requested documentations & schedules.
- Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
- Prepare, understand, and adhere to tax regulations and ensure timely payment and filing of tax returns of the company.
- Understand Corporate Laws and regulations and other local laws of the country and ensure compliance with all statutory requirements
- Monitor functional areas of Inventory and cost controllers.
- Margin Analysis, review and report Stock movements & stock adjustments in a timely manner.