A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Controller”.
||Shot Specialty Cafe|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW | CIMA|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Cost Controller – reporting to the Senior Accountant and the General Manager
The roles and responsibilities of this position will be:
– Responsible for monitoring and controlling all the ordering, issuing, and stocks of food and beverage in the outlets.
– Responsible for monitoring and controlling the central kitchen stocks movements across the business.
– Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage costs.
– Control the wastage of Food and Beverage in the outlets.
– Check and verify voids in the POS systems.
– Check and verify discounts on the POS systems.
– In Charge of inputting data, not the inventory system.
– Issuance of LPOs and internal transfer forms.
– Prompt Response to the management and direct reporting to General Manager (GM).
– Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
– Reconcile all supplier invoices and deliveries.
– Prepare POS and acknowledge from outlet OICs.
– Prepare quarterly and annual budgets for the management.
– Checking and updating all the Transactions to the Quickbooks.
– Participate in stock taking at the restaurants after every month end 30/31.
– Get verified report from Senior Accountant for month-end inventory count.
– Provide Support to Senior Accountant in inventory and suppliers and receivables reports.
– Assume any other responsibilities as they may be assigned.