A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
||Jumeirah Hotels and Resorts, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
About Jumeirah And The Hotel
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience.
Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments.
Jumeirah Jiving Marina Gate is a destination for urban living in Dubai’s upbeat Marina, ideal for those looking for a space that caters to work and play. Sitting boldly in the waterfront, Jumeirah Living marina Gate redefines the standard of living by offering exclusive range of facilities and amenities including an infinity pool overlooking Dubai Marina, along a-state-of-the-art fitness center and Amara Lounge. An exciting feeling of accomplishment and excitement envelops this destination that long and short-term guests confidently call home.
About The Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate HR Executive to join our fantastic team in Jumeirah Living Marina Gate. The main purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Department, by providing administrative support and to be a source of information and advice to all colleagues on HR related issues. HR Executive is responsible for overseeing the recruitment, accommodation, colleague engagement and coordinates & implements department activities and projects, and assistance to Cluster HR Manager.
The main duties and responsibilities of this role are to:
- Assist in sourcing and screening of suitable candidates and scheduling interviews and meetings as required.
- Assist with candidates’ transition and on boarding process.
- Coordinate submission of monthly colleague index and time & attendance records.
- Accurately prepare company letters and certificates and ensure these are distributed to colleagues within 2 working days
- Ensure ID and medical cards for new joiners are received from the relative stakeholders and distributed within 3 working days from starting employment with the company
- Process purchase requests and store requisitions as required
- Assist in developing and implementing a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Assist with the organization of colleague recognition, reward & engagement activities in accordance with company policies
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of birthday cards and birthday posters
- In conjunction with Learning & Development, prepare the probationary confirmation letters and ensure colleagues receive these in a timely fashion
- Ensure HR Processes, Policies & Systems are followed in any activity carried out.
- Be Responsible for inspection, requisition, complaint handling for the smooth operation of colleagues’ cafeteria.
- Be responsible for colleague accommodation, inventory and maintaining the standards as per company policy.
- Coordinate with Colleague recognition program, voting and preparing the certificates and letters as appropriate.
- Support colleagues with general requests, such as accommodation or payroll queries in order to maintain a service oriented and supportive HR function
- Any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the HR Manager including occasional operational assistance for large events or hotel functions.
A Human Resources Executive is always working on behalf of our Guest and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a Human Resources Administrator or Coordinator role in hospitality industry.
- Positive attitude and being proactive
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a busy working environment
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Computer literate and advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook and Power point
- Knowledge of Oracle HRMS is preferred.
About The Benefits
This position offers a highly competitive salary and benefits which include; accommodation, flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
United Arab Emirates (AE)-Dubai-Dubai
Jumeirah Living Marina Gate [JLMG]