A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Waiter”.
||Rosewood, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||2,500 AED – 3,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Take food and beverage orders from our Guests, retrieve and serve alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and food orders to Guest tables according to hotel specifications, courteously and efficiently. Assist in the maintenance of the restaurant area and equipment.
While at work, (and while on work premises) an associate shall:
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present a hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Report all OSH incidents and work related injuries; and
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided (e.g. Equipment & machineries, PPE, etc.) at the Hotel’s workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare or protection or management of the workplace.
- Participate in the conduct of OSH-related planning and implementation in order to achieve the Hotel’s OSH objectives, targets & program.
- Attend all training arranged by Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager such as OSH training, safety Induction, on the job training, tool box talks, etc.
- Held accountable and committed whatever it takes to comply with the company’s OSHMS Policies, OSHMS Procedure, & Operational Works Instruction and any other relevant legislation applies within the organization.
- Held accountable to take care of his own health and safety, other person in the workplace that may be affected by their acts or omission at work.
- To report to his supervisor or respective Manager.
- Experience: Minimum three years’ experience as a waiter.
- Education: High school diploma.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Ability to understand guests’ service needs; ability to be well organized, maintain concentration and think clearly when providing service to guests within any given period of time; ability to focus attention on details; ability to suggestively sell restaurant menu items, beverages, and wines; ability to access and input information into P.O.S. system; ability to maintain good coordination and timing while serving orders quickly; ability to exert physical effort in transporting food and beverage guests; ability to endure abundant physical movements throughout the work areas.
- Language: Required to speak, read and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: Minimum 21 years of age to serve alcohol.